Real Estate SEO for greater traffic
Since the advent of the Internet in 1969, it has grown to be the biggest and most popular medium of information gathering ever used by people, far surpassing books, personal teachers, papers and other media. Naturally, companies like Google, Yahoo and Bing have come up with search engines that allow a user to enter his desired query and the engine immediately shows the most relevant topics for additional information. This has made these search engines immensely popular.
In the face of heavy competition, companies try that their web sites always stay in the top search results, and this has led to the science of search engine optimization (SEO). Search engine optimization deals with optimizing content of a web site so that it features in the most relevant search results.
How to make SEO work for your Real Estate Company
In order to make Real Estate SEO work for you, pay attention to the following points:
- Think how users think. A user will enter a query and look at the first few results that the engine offers. Design your website content such that your website comes up whenever the user searches for queries such as:
Buy property <city>
<City> home for sale
Rent room <city> <area>
You’ll find that most websites have modified the titles of their web pages for this very reason.
If your company is new, go local instead of global.
- Add more content than just text. This will increase the chance of a user coming to your website when he searches for videos or images.
- Add mobile functionality. Today’s is the Internet of Things, meaning people use mobiles and tablets as much as PCs. To take full advantage of Real Estate SEO, add mobile functionality to your site as well.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither are search results. Bigger brands are featured first, and as your company gradually grows, it’ll move up in the search.
- Establish social media connections. People are active just as much on social networking websites as anywhere. If a potential client sees that your company page has a lot of likes on Facebook, he’d generally want to check you out.
- Plan both ways. As you associated your company name with real estate, associate real estate with your company name. If John Doe is the CEO of RealEstateLimited, googling “John Doe” should bring up RealEstateLimited and its stand in the real estate field.
- Get listed. Online directories are maintained by websites such as YellowPages on varied topics, and get a lot of visits by online clients. If your name is listed on a popular directory and a client notices it, he may want to work with you. Make sure that it is.
- Hire an expert. Real Estate SEO experts have been in the field for a while and know how things work. Consorting with one might definitely heighten your chances of getting increased, quality client traffic.